We promote walkable communities, and empower people throughout Washington to connect to the world by foot.
- We believe people of all ages and abilities should have safe and inviting places to walk where they live, work, learn, and play.
- We believe investments in walkability should increase racial and social equity.
- We believe walking is a necessary component of a viable public transit system.
- We believe walking improves health.
- We believe walking reduces pollution and improves the environment.
- We believe walking supports economic vitality of local businesses.
- We believe walking is a great way to connect with friends and community.
- We believe walking needs us as a strong advocate.
Read our Three Year Strategic Plan (2016 – 2018, MS Word Format)
- Mission and Structure
- Goals and Action Plan
- Criteria for Pursuing Feet First Activities
- Program Activities Matrix