Presentation submissions are due July 5.
Summit will occur October 23-26, 2016.
ACT Canada is excited to announce the release of the Call for Presentation for the 2016 Sustainable Mobility Summit: The Future of Urban Transportation being held in Canada’s National Capital Region. The 2016 Summit will be held Oct 23-26 and will feature Canadian and international experts speaking to the future of urban transportation.
Presenting at the 2016 Sustainable Mobility Summit: The Future of Urban Transportation offers significant advantages to you professionally and to your organization:
- Help change policy. Inspire and lead change.
- Leadership. Be seen as a leader in your field.
- Network. Make new connections with other professionals.
- Team-building. Spark discussions and new interactions.
- Best practice exchange. Don’t re-invent the wheel!
- Explore new tools. Learn about innovative approaches and technologies.
We are accepting abstract on a wide variety of topics such as TDM strategies, mobility options, sustainable development and more. For more information please review the Call for Presentations document. Submit your presentation abstract online at www.ACTCanada.com
The 2016 Sustainable Mobility Summit: The Future of Urban Transportation is a great space to exhibit new research project or papers! We are drawing from communities across the country and looking to have the most informative summit yet.
WE ENCOURAGE SUBMISSIONS IN THE FOLLOWING AREAS:
|• Health and built environment
• Behaviour change
• Complete streets
• Safe communities
• Walking and cycling strategies
• Integrated pedestrian planning
• Ridesharing programs
• Transit promotion
• Shared economy/TNCs
• Social marketing
|• Advanced technologies
• Autonomous vehicles
• Children and youth
• Workplace and school travel planning
• Traveller information
• Plans and policies
• Partnerships and collaboration
• Outreach and engagement
• Land use and development
• Evidence-based research results
Two main session formats will be offered this year. Presenters will be able to indicate their preference upon abstract submittal:
- SNAP – 20 slides @20 seconds/slide – stimulating ideas and innovation in under 7 minutes!
• Regular concurrent panel session – 3 presenters at 20 minutes each.Plus, we’ll be offering interactive tours, workshop, breakout and roundtable sessions to facilitating dynamic creative discussions on focused topic areas on the future of urban transportation.
Submit your presentation abstract to be part of the Summit today! Deadline is July 5th,2016.