WAYS TO BECOME A PARTNER
Here are two ways your organization can get involved in Walk Your World:
1. Promotional Partner
Help promote the WALKTOBER Challenge and get more people walking in their world. We’ll provide a promotional package with content samples and graphics for a streamlined process that makes it easy for you to participate.
2. Event Partner
Is your organization planning a walk in October? We’ll help showcase your event on our calendar to help ensure our collective efforts will get people to walk more and connect more. We’ll supply our WALKTOBER logo to use in your material, providing an easily recognizable visual to resonate with all of the WALKTOBER participants.
There are numerous benefits to supporting WALKTOBER:
- Name recognition and link on Feet First website WALTOBER challenge page
- Name recognition on all WALKTOBER email newsletters
- Name recognition on onsite signage at the event
You Commit to:
- A minimum of three promotional features about WALKTOBER in your email newsletters to your stakeholders and networks.
- A minimum of three posts to showcase your support via social media to your followers using the hashtag #FeetFirstWALKTOBER @FeetFirst_WA.
- Include WALKTOBER events on calendar and event listings on your website.
- Follow @FeetFirst_WA on Twitter, @FeetFirstWA on Facebook and @feetfirst_wa on Instagram.
- Use our WALKTOBER logo when you hold an event (for event partners).
Contact us for other creative ways to take part in the WALKTOBER challenge by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
PROMOTIONAL PARTNER FORM
Complete the Partner Information Sheet and we will be back touch with a media package to help you spread the word about this fun-filled campaign!
Walk Your World during WALKTOBER!